Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Finally got to see my mom!

It only took me having a baby to get my mom to come visit me. But I am so glad I finally got to see her. It's been almost 2 years since I last saw my mommy! And I sure have missed her.

We had a very nice time together and even managed to make it through the visit without fighting! I am so proud!

We did lots of eating and shopping. She spoiled my sweet little girl with lots of new clothes. It was so nice of her! She got Lizzi her Easter dress along with some Easter pj's that have bunny feet. So cute!! We also went and saw Lord of the Dance movie that was in 3D. The 3D could have been left out but it was neat to see Michael Flatley dance again. He sure is amazing!!

The last day my mom was here we went and got Indian food for the 3rd time in the 2 weeks she was here and then took her to the air port. It was sad to see her go but We will get to see her again in July!



Here's the 3 of us the morning my mom left. Too bad Lizzi didn't want to take a picture. She usually is really good about keeping her head up.

No comments:

Post a Comment