Sunday, October 2, 2011

Baby Food

My mom got me the only the coolest thing EVER!!! for my birthday. The Baby Bullet! Oh yeah! That's right be jealous.... Ok seriously though it's so neat. I was super excited yesterday to finally get to use it. Brad and did our grocery shopping and I got all the stuff I needed to make food for Lizzi for the next few months. Got home and started baking veggies and fruits to go to town with my Baby Bullet. Got the veggies in the batch bowl and it doesn't work! AHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was so not pleased. After calling the Baby Bullet company several times and not getting anywhere I called Target to see what they can do to help me. They are exchanging it for a new one! I had to call several stores to find one in stock that I can exchange tomorrow so that I can finish making baby food! I will update with pictures when I have my new one in hand!

No comments:

Post a Comment