Thursday, September 8, 2011

Family trip to Mesquite

I have been slacking so much lately! I don't even have an excuse. School just barely started and that's not even taking up much of my time any more since I am a mostly stay at home mom now. Which I love!

At the end of July Brad, Lizzi and I all took a trip to see my old people, or as they refer the themselves Grandma and Toots. My mom flew down from Alaska so we were all together for the weekend. It was lots of fun!
This is Toots only the best grandpa ever! He's a hoot! If you have ever gotten to meet him you know exactly what I am talking about. He is your typical crazy old man but he's so darn cute you can't help but love him!

We were able to get a 4 generation picture with my Grandma and my mom. Not so easy considering my mom decided to up and move off to Alaska. Just because she found her some fisherman fella that wooed her! No hard feelings about my Mom leaving me. Head scratch Mommy!


No comments:

Post a Comment